At first glance the Big Foots collection looks heavy and dense, yet on further inspection, the fiber concrete bench, side tables and coffee table are lightweight and mobile. With nods to brutalist architecture and the world of contemporary sculpture, the cylinder-shaped legs and textured, painted surfaces makes the collection stand out in the crowd - which is what we all want, right?
Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl.
L 120 x W 40 x H 45 cm
We offer inclusive shipping on purchases above £100, except larger furniture goods such as, but not limited to; sofas, dining tables and any white glove services.
After we receive your order we will send you a confirmation. This will be followed by a breakdown of expected delivery times for your products. This can range between 3 - 5 days from the date your item is dispatched. Delivery time will differ depending on your location.
Please be aware your items may be delivered separately from each other by different couriers depending on their weight & size requirements.
We will keep in touch regarding any bespoke dispatch requirements. All larger items are delivered on a kerbside delivery basis, unless otherwise scheduled with white glove service.
Please note we ship all international orders on a 'delivered duties unpaid' (DDU) basis. Therefore your order may be subject to fees imposed by your local customs authority. We do not have control over these fees & cannot predict their amount or offer a refund on them.
Once items have been delivered they will become your property.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by Artemes Mode Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original undamaged packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return,. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. All opened items will be subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price value.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you find the goods provided are faulty or were not described properly within 14 working days. All opened items will be subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price value.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 30 working days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.